Δευτέρα 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Darthleon VS: Sega

Let's introduce a new series,shall we? In the "Darthleon VS:" I will basicly talk about the thing I'm "against". It doesn't  need to be a company. Just something. In this case Sega. Yeah.

So Sega. Do people like sega atm? Let's assume not. And I kinda agree. Sega was pretty important. Like VERY important. Back in the good old days during that I didn't  exist Sega was as strong as Nintendo, having their own Mario and their own consoles. Unlike Nintendo though their last console was crushed by Sony  and they eventually went to just being a third-party developer. This is however history. History that everyone knows too.Why am I telling you all that? Well mostly so that you can understand how important Sega is.Was. Whatever.
I haven't played many Sega games besides what has Sonic in it. And,truth be told, that's what Sega is known for . So here is what is up with Sega. If Sega was a student, it's that kid that is AMAZING at music and brings some good  essay every now and then. Actually his homework is either a 10/10 or a total F. No middle grounds. Some really amazing games can be found, like Heroes,Collor and Generation , and there as some real shits in there like R, 06 and the Seven Rings. And it's not like they want to be bad. They have some nice ideas, they just slip every now and then. However only one thing cannot be denied. THEIR MUSIC IS AMAZING! Even the worst of the worst have great music. And not just gaming music. Music you can actually hear outside and not be exostracized for that. Well I guess time for some confesion too. My favourite game ever is, unfortunatelly, a Sega game. I can't be too evil on Sega even if I want to.And I want to. But I cant. I want to admit how they always fail in a new way but they always try something new even if it is shit and it is always accompanied by amazing music. I feel like im repeating myself so let's just end this.
I wanted to come here and write something evil but in the end I could not do it. Truth is that sega holds a small position in my heart.A very small one.I guess I just fell short.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου