Since Metax and I are skipping this PPV I thought I can give my 2 cents on it. Truth be told this looks like it's going to be a pretty good show. Since Mania practically every PPV was good, even the ones with weak cards. And this one looks strong as fuck. So let's have a gander at it.
The order is a unique blend of how important the match is and how much of a fuck I give. So we start with
Seth Rollins VS Finn Balor for the super cool Championship
I said I was happy to not be forced to predict this, as it involves my #1 and #3 favourite current wrestlers (#2 is Kevin Owens for those wondering). And both of those wrestlers look super strong now , even without seeing Demon Balor trully in action. I have to go with Finn on this one, though Seth would be believable as well. But truth be told Finn taking the new belt in the first "Big 4" PPV of the New Era just makes more sense. And it ties in with another prediction later.
Outcome: Finn Balor
Dean Ambrose VS Dolph Ziggler for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
If Dolph wins we riot. Truth be told, Dolph is tallented, and has been practically been build by WWE more than even the Miz. He also has at least 5-8 years ahead of him, unless something horrible happens. So WWE loves him. But him winning just doesn't seem believable. And Deano deserves the belt. Which brings a good question. Why Dolph? Simple, because they don't want to ruin any of SmackDown's big cards. Bray will eventually take the belt, so he needs to get momentum far away from it, and JC and AJ are doing other things for now. Dean gets a nice long reign till Mania, and Dolph eventually turns heel and controls the mid-card for a while.
Outcome: Dean Ambrose wins, posibly by DQ.
John Cena VS AJ Styles
In his 6 months in the company, AJ has been doing solids to anyone WWE even lightly likes. Y2J, Roman, Enzo and Cass, the New Day at some point if I recall correctly. And while I haven't bought into the hype around him, I can respect his professionalism. If we are gonna believe he will remain in the main event picture he needs to win. Two months ago the story was ready. AJ was simply better. He had to win clean then. Will winning niw fix this? Sorta. Will that make Cena look weak? No. And yet, he is fighting Cena. But Cena might be taking time off again. Aaaaaaargh.
Outcome: Ieeeh... Uuuhmm.. eyayeyeh... AJ?
The New Day (missing Big E) VS The Ballbuster Club for the Tag Team Championship
It's time. I can see WWE getting cold feet on it, considering the New Day are their bigger money makers at the moment. But they did everything they can with the titles. And New Day has been around for 2+ years. They can regroup later, but now the New Day has done so much. Maybe they will stick around, but we might be missing on a great Cruiserweight (Kofi), a great midcarder (Xavier) and a main eventing face beast (Big E). Either way, Gallows and Anderson take the titles. The New Day will put a hell of a fight (especially Xavier, to make him more legit). But Magic Killer on Kofi for the win. Big E needs some vacation too, with his shoulder getting a ton of bad falls, and the champs have an excuse. Also Balor Club.
Outcome: The Club Wins.
It is at this point that I realize how long this card is. Let's do some quick ones.
Brock Lesnar VS Randy Orton
Yes, Brock did steroids. Yes, it's bullshit that he isn't punished like Roman. But they aren't going to give the rub of slaying the Beast to Orton. He doesn't need or deserve it. But I do wanna see the F5 to RKO spot.
Outcome: Heath Slater wins and gets a contract.
Sasha Banks VS Charlotte
Sasha deserves better than a one month long reign.
Outcome: Sasha wins
Enzo and Big Cass VS Jeri-KO
Enzo and Case should take this. They are white hot right now, and WWE need a new face tag team for the people. Which makes me sad, as I will have to see Kevin Owens lose again, after losing last month. But it's for the greater good, and KO has a match. This tag team should give KO something to do till Rumble as well. Jericho has made bad ideas into great teams before, once with Christian and once with Big Show, so it should be good. Plus, Enzo and Cass are great.
Outcome: Enzo and Big Cass win.
And now we get to the matches I am unsure of.
The Miz VS Apollo Creed for the Intercontinental Championship
Apollo is going to get the title. Hopefully that will give him some more character other than being a live :D . But the question is, when? It depends on when SmackDown will make the new titles. If they do it next month , Crews takes it now. But if it takes longer, SmackDown will need a title change on Backlash. Which I feel is more probable. Until then...
Outcome: Apollo Crews wins by DQ
Rusev VS Roman Reigns for the USA Championship
That is a hard one. Mostly because Roman's power ranking has fallen drastically, while Rusev has been killing people for months. Both outcomes would be believable. It sure was smart that they put Roman with the one guy that can reliably get more boos than him. The "on top on last Raw" rule says Rusev wins. Truthfully, I don't care much. I would have told you I want Roman to win, as the asshole to the assholes, with the cool beard, persona was growing on me. But now we have suffering sucotash Roman. So yeah, I don't care anymore.
Outcome: Rusev wins probably.
Face VS Heel Women of Smackdown
Who cares? I wouldn't ruin Eva's debut since she has nuclear heat. But it is probably going to be on the pre-show so nobody will see it.
EDIT: What the shit? I am about to publicize this article and Eva Marie gets suspended! The woman is living the fucking gimick! Part of me hopes for a work, but WWE doesn't joke with this. But I guess Eva did "ALL DRUGS EVERYTHING!"
Outcome: Faces win now.
Cesaro VS Sheamus first match in a series of seven
A SERIES OF SEVEN! FUCKING SEVEN! While we have already seen two where Cesaro won decisevly. Who thought of that. It really speaks volumes that this match is under the Faces vs Heels match. Without the "promise" of seven mire matches I would have told you this would be a great match. Cesaro suprisingly has quite a bit of in ring chemisty with Sheamus. The feud was ok as they both had something to prove. Sheamus was weaker but more cunning. Cesaro is strong and doesn't quit. Cesaro dominates at the begining , but Sheamus turns it around with a weapon. Then brutally murders Cesaro slowly and methodically. Cesaro tries to turn it around with the Neutralizer , but Sheamus counters into the Cloverleaf. Cesaro faints and they are both over with their characters. But now...
Outcome: Doesn't matter. But probably Sheamus so Cesaro can chase.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου