Sonic Boom animated dropped article
Yes, Sonic Boom again. It's not often that two words fuck up so many plans. During my Sonic Battle LP I mentioned that I wanted to do more stuff with Sonic , and one of them was already being planned and to go to another channel. That was going to be a review sorta thingy of each episode of Sonic Boom. Guess what. I hated the series. I was hoping it would be fun and cool but no. And then I wanted to do an article about it instead of the MH one , but it took an angry turn. Basicly I was going to say that while it got some amazing jokes every now and then and I love the new Amy and her dress, the stupid Knuckles and stupider plots killed my interest. Seriously , Eggman living with Sonic is a horrible idea and I am pretty sure at least 10 fanfiction writers did a better job with it, maybe even without sex. But my biggest complain came from how they animated this shit, and for that we need another paragraph so...
The poor animation of Sonic Boom
What is the one thing Sonic is known for? His speed. The previous animated series , bad or good, made that clear. Zooming,dodging and spinning , even breaking the sound barrier on the first episode of Sonic X . In Boom speed is an undertone and the reason is the animation style. 3D animation comes with the need to be accurate about movement. That makes the spin and run feel... akward. There is this strange detail that makes things feel fast and slow at the same time. That is an inherit problem with the animation style in my opinion. That is why anime feels so good in 2d. The one show that actually got speed in 3d is the newest TMNT series. And that show cheats a bit every now and then too, having nicely hidden 2d in their sequences of action . The way they do it is by having simple movements during action scenes making that speed come across less clunky. A sword moving fast is a sword moving fast, whether it is 2d, 3d or live action. Moving throught the air while spinning and attacking a huge robot ? Eh, not so much.
The evilest of plans( part 2)
I know that when I snap and become a crazed murderer I know my exact modus operandi. My victims are going to be exclusivelly old ladies. Not the frail ones, the ones that get tired just by getting of their chair. Those ladies are so sweet and nice and always call me handsome for some reason. No, the ones that will get it are those that think are so important just by living longer than I have. You know the ones. Those monsters that they think they deserve to go ahead of you on queues , or that I should at all times know who is standing in public transportations. JUST FUCKING ASK FOR THE SEAT INSTEAD OF PRESENTING YOUR ESSAY ON WHY YOU HATE YOUTH. As you probably guessed I will find those ladies on busses and subways. And my method of killing them will be something that I wanted to do for ever: I will kick them of the busses or subways Leonidas style. I can see the newspapers already. "Eldery Kicker Still At Large" . Ladies that fuck up queues shall be sent at the end of the line, again with a swift kick.
Kanye Quest
So Kanye West is making a video game. Good. What? Did you expect me to shit all over the project? Nope. For starters , I am on the camp that believes that the only thing Kanye has done wrong in his life is naming his daughter North. Sure he is a bit of an asshole, but he is a rapper. Bit of an asshole comes with the job. Secondly the game is about his deceased mother going to heaven. Even if it turns out shit, the reason is noble enough to get at least a "you tried" star. He does it for the sake of his mother and himself, while trying a new form of artistic expression. Better than some companies that release their games unfinished games or put a million microtrasactions. Good luck Kanye. Hope the game turns out well.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου