The Youtube Ads of DOOM
Alright I am joking I don't mind most of them. The of DOOM ones thought are the ones that annoy me the most.You know what makes them Ads of DOOM? In the 5 seconds it takes for me to skip them the of DOOM ads ask me to not press the skip button."If you press skip my father won't buy me a lolipop." says a little boy from an ad for car insurance company.A lesser man would probably write some kind of joke giving accurate anatomic instructions on how one could pontentially insert said lolipop in his body."If you are full of positive energy you won't press skip." says an ad for a juice. Well good thing that I am an incurable passive agressive jerk and thus don't qualify."You,yes you, that is about to press skip,wait to learn about our new offer.."says an ad from a company that wants to sell me internet,obviously lacking the common sense that I am online when I am viewing this very ad. Naturally when you tell me to not press skip expect me to start pressing skip 2 seconds before the timer runs out.Kuddos however to the Youtube ads of LOVE, who are 4 seconds long, get to the point and don't force me to turn on Spotify to listen to music.
Shyamalan Videogame
Yes,I said it.I will agree that Shyamalan has a pretty bad track record. He is a pretty bad writer and a pretty bad producer, and let's not even talk about his acting.But let's admit something: Even in his worse, he can makes things look pretty.I hate the Avatar movie as much as the next person but both the fight in Pohuai Stronghold(read: the fight that Aang is acombanied by the Blue Spirit) and the scene in the Spirit Oasis are very good looking. After Earth also LOOKED very nice,especially whenever Jaden wasn't in the picture.So take Shyamalan in,and have him direct things.Keep him as far away from the writing desk and the gameplay department and have him just direct scenes and maybe design locations.As a guy that stands by his opinion that Journey is the best game he has ever played and believes that Bioshock Infinite was beter before the guns were introduced I believe it is worth our time to at least try.Worst case senario he makes a horrible game. It's not like we don't have any of those is it? If noone has done that before my game company is famous enough to hire him , I give my word I will do it. Of course I will be holding a ruler with which to smack his hands every time he goes near the writers.
The Evilest of Plans(part 1)
You might not know this yet, but one day you are all going to be under my rule.I shall conquer this pitiful planet with nothing more than Metax and my genius.Understadably you may wonder:"How can you even dream such things?".Well you see I have my plans.One of them is a bomb in a city of strategic significance."But darthleon,haven't you seen spy movies? The good guy always defuses the bomb with like 1 second left ."That's is when my plan shines. My bomb will randomly chose a timestamp that,once reached,the bomb will explode.That way when someone looks at the bomb he might think that he has enough time but trully he doesn't know when the bomb will really go off. Naturally the randomly chosen time will not be 0 or 00:01. Maybe 00:02 . Haven't decided yet.
Mr Old Darthleon
Alright I am going to totally sound like my grandpa but fuck it,most of these small subjects is me complaining about trivial shit anyway.So facebook.Yes by the mere mentioning of the word many of you already agree with me,no matter the subject, but let's continue anyway.People on facebook write in many ways. Take my father for example,he rights nice and clean greek. Some other people ,maybe to "sound" deep or smart, overuse punctuation marks with complete disregard to their true use........... Others,like myself,chose to write in greeklish, which is the writing of greek words with english symbols,like Leonidas.Then others wrt lk ths.Tht's stpd n anng n it gvs me hedchs.I know that I can understand it but I would like to be able to read your shit without needing drugs and a stupid to greek translator. Again, I know I sound like my grandpa and it's ironic that I write in greeklish but at least we have orthography(yes that is a word,yes it is like that in english).
Alright I am joking I don't mind most of them. The of DOOM ones thought are the ones that annoy me the most.You know what makes them Ads of DOOM? In the 5 seconds it takes for me to skip them the of DOOM ads ask me to not press the skip button."If you press skip my father won't buy me a lolipop." says a little boy from an ad for car insurance company.A lesser man would probably write some kind of joke giving accurate anatomic instructions on how one could pontentially insert said lolipop in his body."If you are full of positive energy you won't press skip." says an ad for a juice. Well good thing that I am an incurable passive agressive jerk and thus don't qualify."You,yes you, that is about to press skip,wait to learn about our new offer.."says an ad from a company that wants to sell me internet,obviously lacking the common sense that I am online when I am viewing this very ad. Naturally when you tell me to not press skip expect me to start pressing skip 2 seconds before the timer runs out.Kuddos however to the Youtube ads of LOVE, who are 4 seconds long, get to the point and don't force me to turn on Spotify to listen to music.
Shyamalan Videogame
Yes,I said it.I will agree that Shyamalan has a pretty bad track record. He is a pretty bad writer and a pretty bad producer, and let's not even talk about his acting.But let's admit something: Even in his worse, he can makes things look pretty.I hate the Avatar movie as much as the next person but both the fight in Pohuai Stronghold(read: the fight that Aang is acombanied by the Blue Spirit) and the scene in the Spirit Oasis are very good looking. After Earth also LOOKED very nice,especially whenever Jaden wasn't in the picture.So take Shyamalan in,and have him direct things.Keep him as far away from the writing desk and the gameplay department and have him just direct scenes and maybe design locations.As a guy that stands by his opinion that Journey is the best game he has ever played and believes that Bioshock Infinite was beter before the guns were introduced I believe it is worth our time to at least try.Worst case senario he makes a horrible game. It's not like we don't have any of those is it? If noone has done that before my game company is famous enough to hire him , I give my word I will do it. Of course I will be holding a ruler with which to smack his hands every time he goes near the writers.
The Evilest of Plans(part 1)
You might not know this yet, but one day you are all going to be under my rule.I shall conquer this pitiful planet with nothing more than Metax and my genius.Understadably you may wonder:"How can you even dream such things?".Well you see I have my plans.One of them is a bomb in a city of strategic significance."But darthleon,haven't you seen spy movies? The good guy always defuses the bomb with like 1 second left ."That's is when my plan shines. My bomb will randomly chose a timestamp that,once reached,the bomb will explode.That way when someone looks at the bomb he might think that he has enough time but trully he doesn't know when the bomb will really go off. Naturally the randomly chosen time will not be 0 or 00:01. Maybe 00:02 . Haven't decided yet.
Mr Old Darthleon
Alright I am going to totally sound like my grandpa but fuck it,most of these small subjects is me complaining about trivial shit anyway.So facebook.Yes by the mere mentioning of the word many of you already agree with me,no matter the subject, but let's continue anyway.People on facebook write in many ways. Take my father for example,he rights nice and clean greek. Some other people ,maybe to "sound" deep or smart, overuse punctuation marks with complete disregard to their true use........... Others,like myself,chose to write in greeklish, which is the writing of greek words with english symbols,like Leonidas.Then others wrt lk ths.Tht's stpd n anng n it gvs me hedchs.I know that I can understand it but I would like to be able to read your shit without needing drugs and a stupid to greek translator. Again, I know I sound like my grandpa and it's ironic that I write in greeklish but at least we have orthography(yes that is a word,yes it is like that in english).
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου